Wednesday, December 4, 2013

West Virginia Cat Fight Featuring Textbook Mandible Claw



First Of All

Yes


Yes


Looks Like My Old Catchers Mitt But Still Yes






Street Fighting 101: The Mandible Claw


This isn't your standard girl fight what with hair pulling and flailing open hand slaps and bags and tampons flying everywhere. And yes I understand that this is part of a pre-meditated television show so this was probably choreographed to the nines-- But I also assume that this is par for the course in West Virginia everywhere else there aren't cameras. Just Appalachians going nowhere with nothing to do but meth and hone their fighting technique. That move, the mandible claw, is pre-meditated and savage and has probably been taught to her through some sort of redneck hillbilly fight club up the holler. Translation I have the oddest fear half-chub of my life.

But seriously -- girl in pink -- call me, if you can get one of those kids from MTVs Buckwild to drive you into town to the pay phone.

PS: RIP Shain Gandee

No comments:

Post a Comment