Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SnapChat Bro Buys $2.1 Million House In Venice



Look I have no idea how Snapchat makes any money. Nobody does. There's no advertising or subscription fees or deals with Facebook. All I know is that this guy made a conduit for girls to send me naked photos and for that I am indebted to him. I also know that he just turned down $3 BILLION for his company. He has arrived, he is a mogul.

That being said; Is this the shittiest mogul house of all time? It looks like he's living in the set of Hollywood Squares and that fat blonde guy with the red glasses is just gonna pop up and drop one liners in his face. Sweet square bro! Maybe I'll see you buying TP in bulk down at Shoppers with the rest of the us poor people living in 2 bedroom houses just like you.

When you're turning down $3 billion deals without batting an eye, you can accept nothing less than a mansion with a moat and some sort of exotic animal farm and a full basketball court. The Snapchat logo is to be on said basketball court as well as a jumbo-sized iPad under said court so girls could send you snapchats while you play knockout. Anything less than that is insulting. Get a real house like a normal rich person and stop living like the blockheads from Gumby.

As an aside: These plastic "futuristic" round chairs are the worst things ever. Give me plush la-z-boys or give me death. I guess if you're living in a giant lunch box on the beach this is your cup of tea though. Embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment